Check out my Photo Gallery located below


Awareness

Thank you again to all of you who supported my trip to Kenya, follow up letters will be in the mail soon.

Since my trip, God has made His presence more obvious to me daily. I am in a good place in life, God is blessing mine and Julie's lives is so many ways. We are in awe of the way He works.

Example:
Lately, I have been re-reading Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne. He spends his life living in a small community in North Philly, where many of the members were/are homeless. Our small group that meets on Sunday evenings has been studying his work and some of us have been pricked to help the homeless in Little Rock. Not only that, this week's issue of Sync's main article was about the homeless population and there was a Homeless Outreach Event held this past Saturday under the B'way Bridge. How obvious is that?

My trip to Kenya began an awareness of my Lord in my life. He is present and I am grateful. Pray that I will continue to see Him in my life, as I pray the same for you.

0 Responses to “Awareness”

Post a Comment